University of Kentucky STUDENTS

See more. Be more. With CCSA!

Information for University of Kentucky Students

All University of Kentucky students wishing to study abroad should complete both the CCSA application and the home campus study abroad application process. You can start the home campus application process by clicking the logo/link below.

Please contact the CCSA campus contact for more information or questions.

Please visit the University of Kentucky Study Abroad Website by clicking the logo here:


Campus Contact

Photo of Campus Rep

Niamh Larson
Executive Director of Education Abroad & Exchanges
UK International Center
305 Bradley Hall
Lexington, Kentucky 40506
(859) 257-4068