Morehead State University STUDENTS

See more. Be more. With CCSA!

Information for Morehead State University Students

All Morehead State University students wishing to study abroad should complete both the CCSA application and the home campus study abroad application process. You can start the home campus application process by clicking the logo/link below.

Please contact the CCSA campus contact for more information or questions.

Please visit the Morehead State University Study Abroad Website by clicking the logo here:


Campus Contact

Photo of Campus Rep

Dr. Jason Adkins
Coordinator of Education Abroad
307 Rader Hall
150 University Blvd
Morehead, KY 40351
(606) 783-2144